Years Of Exp: 0
Skills: Communication skills, Technical skills, Interpersonal skills
Qualification: B.E/B.Tech,MBA, PGDM, Or Any Graduate/Post Graduate
The candidate his/her primary role is to bring and nurture constant business and revenue growth opportunities by offering value to customers & other stakeholders. Also, most of the time they play an active role in aiding pre-sales strategies.
The responsibilities are detailed as below:
- Must have experience with US markets.
- Responsible for generating opportunities & supporting US Sales Team.
- Writing business proposals.
- Comfortable with both service selling & product.
- Generating leads from mid-market space to large companies via outbound telephone-based campaigns, marketing campaign through social media (like LinkedIn) and email.
- Converting leads into sales opportunities and closing new business. Nurturing warm leads until the point of readiness for entry into the sales cycle.
- Building and managing a pipeline of the leads.
- Nurture interested prospects and Conduct discovery calls to understand the prospects requirement better.
- Coordinate for customer meetings and product demos.
- Follow-up calls with the Prospective clients, understanding the requirements from the Immigration and other functional leads of the client.
- Generating Leads through referrals and do a personalized marketing campaign.
- Design and implement new and creative outreach strategies.
- Responsible for product knowledge to answer customer queries.
- Identifying new business opportunities and follow-up the defined business opportunities.
- Documenting plans, activities, and opportunities accurately in the internal system.
- Cross-functional engagement with Marketing, Business Analyst team, and Customer Success teams.
Desired Candidate Profile:
- Candidate with Excellent English communication skill is a must.
- Good knowledge of IT Services.