Years of Exp: 4+ Years
Skills: C#, .Net Core, SQL Server, Web APIs
Qualification: B.E/B.Tech,MBA, PGDM, Or Any Graduate/Post Graduate
Timings: 04:30 PM IST to 01:30 AM IST
Location: Hyderabad (Work from office)
Seeking an enthusiastic software engineer with excellent software development skills. Applicants should be passionate, and highly motivated to succeed in a unique and innovative team setting. The position will be part of a diverse team responsible for the end-to-end development of custom software solutions for internal and external customers.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Experience in C#, .Net Core, SQL Server, Web APIs.
- Develop and maintain both front-end and back-end components of web and desktop applications.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define software requirements and specifications.
- Ensure optimal system performance, reliability, and scalability.
- Implement and maintain user-friendly features and interactive elements.
- Optimize web applications for maximum speed and scalability.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools (Git).
- Stronghold on Object Oriented Concepts.
- Preferred to have experience in Angular Material, Bootstrap, Dapper, and Dev Express Reporting.
- Experience in a microservices architecture would be an icing on the cake.
- Strong analytic skills with an understanding of object-oriented coding practices and programming languages.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced changing environment while balancing multiple priorities
- A Good team player, with a passion for collaboration and an ability to articulate high-level concepts.
- Working experience on an Agile/Scrum Team.
- Develop and optimize APIs for seamless data communication.
- Work closely with other developers, designers, and product managers to deliver high-quality software.
- Document code, processes, and best practices for knowledge sharing and future reference.
- Proven experience in full-stack development with a strong focus on .NET technologies.
- Strong problem-solving skills and attention to detail.
- Solid verbal and written communication for interacting with the team.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and collaborative environment.